DO-IT creates and distributes an extensive collection of resources for people with disabilities and their advocates, educators, and administrators.
- Search the DO-IT site - find resources that interest you.
- DO-IT Overview - general information about DO-IT's history, funding, programs, projects, and resources.
- Publications, Videos, and Training Materials - free and low cost products from DO-IT.
- DO-IT Programs and Projects - for students with disabilities, educators, employers, and technologists.
- College - guidelines and resources for students with disabilities, educators, parents, and veterans.
- Academic Resources for K-12 Educators - use of technology, the Internet, and other tools by students with disabilities.
- Libraries - making electronic resources accessible to patrons with disabilities.
- Careers - work-based learning experiences for students with disabilities.
- Technology and Universal Design - access technology, Internet training and resources, accessible Web page design.
- Newsletters - learn about events, read feature stories, and meet participants of the DO-IT Center and its projects in our various newsletters.
- Disability-Related Resources on the Internet - search for resources of interest.
- Disability in the News - recent articles and posts on disability topics from Google Alerts and other sources.