There are several ways you can filter your tasklist.
- You can use this to limit the type of items displayed.
- Checking the box will include that item type.
- The system selects all types by default. If you deselect all of the boxes, all types display.
Date Created – Within 6 Months
- When you select this box, the results include items just recently created.
- You can uncheck this box to see older items.
Display Items Where – Is
- You can use this to further refine the list of items shown.
- Choose an option from the drop-down menu, then enter a corresponding value in the “Is” box.
- The more specific information you enter, the shorter the list will be.
The following table describes the choices for the “is” box.
|Item #||Enter the full item number without the alphabetic prefix|
|Budget #||Enter 1 or more digits. All items that start with a matching number will display. If you enter 2 or more digits, the system will automatically include the hyphen.|
|PI Last Name||Enter 1 or more letters. The results will include all items with a PI Name that starts with the entered letters.|
|Rec’vd Date (Received Date)||Enter in a valid date in the format: mm/dd/yyyy. The results will include all items received in GCA on that date.|
|Last Action Taken||Select a choice from the drop-down menu.|
|Action/Request Type||By default, the results include all types. When you select this choice, a menu displays instead of the text box. To limit the types displayed, uncheck the “All” box, then check the desired types.
Note: too many type choices may cause a time-out condition.