My Teams – Filtering Your Tasklist
There are several ways you can filter your tasklist.
- You can use this to limit the type of items displayed.
- Checking the box will include that item type.
- The system selects all types by default. If you deselect all of the boxes, all types display.
Date Created Within 6 Months
- When you select this box, your list shows items just recently created.
- You can uncheck this box to see older items.
- By default, the system selects all locations.
- If you want to limit your search results to specific locations, uncheck the All Locations check box, then check the desired ones.
- Checking a team box will include all desks for that team.
- This defaults to including all action/requests types.
- If you want to limit your search results to specific types, uncheck the All Action/Requests Types check box, then check the desired ones.
- The system selects All Last Actions by default.
- You can select one or more actions from the list.
You can use this drop-down menu to further refine the items you select. The choices are:
- Budget # – enter 1 or more digits. All items that start with a matching number will display. If you enter 2 or more digits, the system will automatically include the hyphen.
- Item # – enter the full item number without the alphabetic prefix.
- PI Last Name – enter 1 or more letters. All items with a PI whose last name starts with the entered letters will display.