DOWNLOAD ENTIRE PDF
OTHER CAMPUS RESOURCES
- Leadership Without Borders
- UW Counseling Center
- Safe Campus
- Financial Aid
- Individual counseling (or call 206-543-1240 for appointment)
- Crisis mental health services
- Guidance on compliance with information requests
How should I prepare financially for a future without DACA?
As you continue to plan your financial future, we recommend that you remember to do the following:
- Enlist someone at your job who can pick up your paycheck if you are unable to do so yourself.
- Have a list of banks and accounts that you have opened.
- Have a list of all of your utilities/bills.
- Enroll someone in your bank account who can deposit, withdraw, or potentially close your bank account.
- Start a savings account.
- Have someone listed on your utility bills who can close accounts and collect deposits.
- Add someone to your lease who can terminate it if need be and collect deposits.
- Add someone to your mortgage who can continue making payments on your mortgage, close it, or sell your property for you.
- Add someone to your car lease who can continue payments, terminate purchase, or sell your vehicle for you.
- Begin a savings plan immediately even if it’s not much. It might come in handy later.