Undergraduate Research Program
If you are an undergraduate researcher who deals with human or animal subjects, be sure that you are fully informed about and compliant with the UW policy and federal regulatory requirements for conducting research with humans and animals.
To find out which training you need to complete for your research, visit the Office of Research’s Required Training page.
For work with humans, visit the Human Subjects Division website.
The following web sites include insightful information on research ethics:
- UW Office of Research
- Biomedical Research Integrity resources page
- UW Office of Scholarly Integrity
- UW Center for Commercialization
- UW Policy Directory
- UW School of Medicine: Ethics in Medicine
- On Being a Scientist, Responsible Conduct in Research
- Online Ethics Center for Engineering and Science
- American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics
- National Institutes of Health Bioethics Resources