Come to Research Café to make new connections, chat about research, and enjoy free coffee and donuts!
- First Friday of the month from 12:30-2:00!
- Feel free to drop by Research Café and stay as long as you’d like!
- Foster a welcoming, inclusive, research community
- Connect with other undergraduates interested in research
- Learn how to get involved in research//share your research journey
Event Dates this Year
- October 6th
- November 3rd
- December 1st
- More coming soon!
Who should come to Research Café?
Students interested in getting involved in research…
- Learn more about research at UW by speaking with other students who are currently involved in research and staff members
- You may even meet new friends to join you in your research journey!
Students currently involved in research…
- Come share your unique research experiences with peers!
- Gain knowledge and perspective on the diverse research being done at UW.
Students interested in building a community…
- We know how difficult it has been for students to make meaningful connections with their peers and UW faculty members due to the global pandemic, so we offer students a place to mingle with one another!
Students interested in networking…
- Come meet with students and faculty from different fields of study and UW staff members who are here to support you!
Research staff and mentors interested in meeting students…
- Share your research and help foster an inclusive research community for the next generation of researchers!
Research Cafe is brought to you by…
- Office of Undergraduate Research
- Mary Gates Endowment
- Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards
…which are all housed in MGH 171. Visit our websites to learn more about how we serve the UW community!