- A full refund will be issued to participants if a class is cancelled.
- All refunds must be requested in-person prior to the beginning of the second class meeting. A refund will be given, less an $8.00 service charge. Refunds must be requested in the IMA Programs Office, on the 3rd floor during office hours. Your refund will be mailed to you within approximately four weeks if paid by cash or check. If you paid by credit card, you will need to bring your card so that we can credit your account.
- Class switches must be requested in-person prior to the beginning of the second class meeting. No service charge will be incurred.
- No refunds will be given after the beginning of the second class meeting.
- No refunds will be issued for classes that meet fewer than three times unless requested prior to the first class meeting, refunds for Special Interest classes must be requested by the registration deadline.
- All refunds for cancelled classes must be requested within 30 days of class cancellation.
- No refunds will be given for Personal Training sessions or packages.
Programs Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm