Summer Study 2017 - Sunday, July 23
Phase I & II: Breakfast (Lander Hall, Local Point, Ground level)
- Meet up with a group in the Lander Hall 4th Floor Lobby between 7:00 and 9:00 to go down to breakfast.
At 8:00, Phase I & II: Religious Service (optional)
- For those who made arrangements to attend a religious service.
Phase I & II: Dorm activities/rest time. Sunday morning cartoons, sports and art (Lander Hall, 4th Floor Lounges)
- Cartoons and Sports in 4th Floor Lounges.
- Visiting, board games, crafts & more in 4th Floor Lounge.
- Relax in your room to store up energy for another busy day tomorrow.
- Take a break from the go go go before the Sports Expo!!
Phase I & II: Lunch (Local Point, Lander Hall)
At 12:30, Phase I & II: Meet in Courtyard between Lander and Maple to depart for Accessible Sports Expo
Phase I & II: Accessible Sports Expo (UW IMA)
At 4:30, Phase I & II: Meet at IMA to walk as group back to Lander
Phase I & II: Dinner (Lander Hall, Local Point, Ground level)
At 7:00, Phase I & II: Meet in Lander Hall 4th Floor Lounge to depart for Movie Night!
Phase I & II: DO-IT Family Movie Night! (Maple Hall, Great Room)
- Come check out the Annual DO-IT International Film Festival!
Evening Dorm Activities
- Visiting, board games, crafts, and more (Lander 4th Floor Lounge). 4th Floor Lounge: Hailey, Laszlo
- Hang out in your dorm room or go to bed early to get some rest. Dorm hall duty: Lindsey (girls) and Andrew (boys)
Flush and Brush!
- Time to finish up your evening routine and head to your room.
Goodnight! All Scholars must be in their rooms in Lander Hall.