Summer Study 2001 - Tuesday, July 31
Registration (Terry Hall Main Entrance Lobby, 1st Floor)
Welcome Meeting for Scholars and Parents (Terry Hall Main Lounge, Ground Floor)
Sheryl Burgstahler, DO-IT Director
- Welcome - Program goals, schedule, expectations, staff introductions.
- Terry Hall rules and emergency procedures (Resident Advisor).
- Scholar/Guest introductions.
- Video: Taking Charge: Stories of Success and Self-Determination.
- "This is Your Life," Your first assignment!
Welcome BBQ (Terry Hall Main Lounge and Lawn, Ground Floor)
Evening Dorm Activities
- Outdoor sports activities take place on Lander Hall sport court and/or lawn outside of Terry Hall Main Lounge (Meet in Terry Hall Lounge, Ground Floor)
- Pool, foosball, and board games (Terry Hall Game Room, Ground Floor)
- Computer simulations and games (Terry Hall Room T-3, Ground Floor)
- Visiting (Terry Hall Main Lounge and Lawn on ground floor; or Small Lounge between Floors 2 and 3)
Goodnight! All Scholars must be in their rooms in Terry Hall.