Accessible Online Course Content Pages
The following resources provide guidance for creating online content pages within your learning management system (LMS).
Access Q&As, Case Studies and Promising Practices
- What constitutes good alt text?
- How long can an "alt" attribute be?
- What is the current recommendation for providing long descriptions for complex graphics?
- How can you integrate accessibility into your syllabus?
- Can the information contained in graphs, charts, drawings, and three-dimensional models be made accessible to students with disabilities?
- How can data tables be made accessible?
- How do I create online math content that is accessible to students who are blind?
- How does my choice and use of color affect the accessibility of my website?
- Find more in DO-IT’s Searchable Knowledge Base.