These resources provide guidance for designing accessible Microsoft, PDF, and other types of documents.
Access Q&As, Case Studies and Promising Practices
- How accessible are Microsoft Word documents?
- Is PDF accessible?
- How can you integrate accessibility into your syllabus?
- How can I create math and science documents that are accessible to students with visual impairments?
- Are there commercial products designed to make math accessible to students with disabilities?
- When requested, why is it important that I provide a reading list to the disability services office prior to the start of a term?
- Find more in DO-IT’s Searchable Knowledge Base.