Organizations/resources in the United Kingdom that, like DO-IT, promote the college and career success of people with disabilities, using technology as an empowering tool include those listed below.
- Claro Learning - a company that provides a range of specialist services to support people with disabilities in education and work environments.
- EmpTech - information resources on AT for work and study.
- Inclusion Iternational - an international network of people with intellectual disabilities and their families.
- SCIPS (Strategies for Creating Inclusive Programmes of Study) for teachers and trainers.
- Skill: National Bureau for Students with Disabilities - a national charity promoting opportunities for young people and adults with disabilities in post-16 education, training and employment across the UK.