Organizations/resources in Ireland that, like DO-IT, promote the college and career success of people with disabilities, using technology as an empowering tool include those listed below.
- Association for Higher Education Access & Disability - provides information to students and graduates with disabilities, teachers, guidance counsellors and parents on disability issues in education.
- The Centre for Excellence in Universal Design - dedicated to enabling the design of environments that can be accessed, understood and used regardless of a person's age, size, ability or disability.
- CRC - one of the largest organisations in Ireland dedicated to the achievements, wellbeing and health of people with physical disabilities.
- Student Finance: Fund for Students with Disabilities - allocates funding to further and higher education colleges for the provision of services and supports to full-time students with disabilities.
- AONTAS: Support for students with disabilities - a collection of financial supports available to students with disabilities.