Newest edition of DO-IT News Comes Out Today!
The latest issue of DO-IT News came out this week. This issue shares updates on our programs and resources, including a feature on the passing of our first Scholar, an announcement of Richard Ladner becoming an American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Fellow, a look at ableist language, a checklist on inclusion for faculty with disabilities, an in-depth look at Washington Assistive Technology Act Program (WATAP) written by a DO-IT Ambassador, and so much more.
- Celebration of Life of the First DO-IT Scholar: Rodney Lewis (7/4/1975 - 11/4/2021)
- Neuroscience for Neurodiverse Learners Accepting Applicants
- AccessComputing PI Elected AAAS Fellow
- 2021 AccessComputing Capacity Building Awards
- New Book Focused on Computer Science and Diversity
- Ableism in Everyday Language
- Promoting Accessible Informal STEM Learning
- Thank You, DO-IT Advisory Board!
- Making STEM Departments More Accessible to and Inclusive of Faculty with Disabilities
- An Assistive Technology Program in Washington State Dedicated to Helping Individuals with Disabilities
- Technology Assistance Offered by DO-IT
- DO-IT Ambassadors Can Attend Conferences in 2022
- Scholar Profile: Teresa Buchholz
- 2021 State of Computer Science Education
- Learn More about Creating Inclusive Learning Opportunities in Higher Ed
Want to fund these and similar endeavors? Visit our donation form here.