March 2021 Issue of DO-IT News Out Now
The latest issue of DO-IT News came out this week. This issue shares updates on our programs and resources, including a welcome to our newest staff member, a look on accessibility in current video games, and profiles from AccessComputing students.
- AccessComputing Collaborators and Partners in the News
- New Staff Profile: Andrea
- DO-IT Work Cited in Article by the National Institutes of Health
- New Program to Increase Advancement of Women with Disabilities in STEM Faculty Careers
- Get Involved with AccessComputing
- A Growth of Accessibility in Video Games
- DO-IT Staff Member Accepts Committee Appointment
- AccessComputing Profile: Kiara Benson
- My DREU Experience
- 2020 State of Computer Science Report
- Accessibility and Online Conferences
- About DO-IT
Want to fund these and similar endeavors? Visit our donation form here.