MyResearch provides you transparency to a variety of research administration process and information – all in one place.
MyResearch is a tool designed to assist you in your research administration activities. It currently includes two major features: Funding Status and Training Transcript. The following features are offered specific to:
eGC1s & Awards under Funding Status
- Personalized Dashboard: View all eGC1s, awards and related items associated to you
- Status Visibility: See real-time progress, status changes, details and history
- Contact Information: Know who to contact
- Important Award Comments: See OSP and GCA’s comments that will inform you of compliance and fiscal information changes
- Direct Links: Depending on the status of your application, make use of direct links to SAGE & GrantTracker
UW Required Training under Training Transcript
- Personalized Transcript: Track your required research training in one location
- Quick Search: Efficient lookup of other individual’s training records
MyResearch is in beta. We have a rich roadmap of additional features and would love your feedback! Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any product enhancements. If you would like the opportunity to provide input into our development process, please join our User Research Community.