UW Code Camp
Day: March 27, 2013
Location: UW Tower Auditorium and Cafeteria
Time: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., with a break for lunch (not provided) from noon – 1 p.m.
Save the date for UW Code Camp, a one-day conference to help the UW technical community make new connections and discuss challenges. The Code Camp goal is to provide an open forum for UW staff and students to share and collaborate on technology trends and issues.
The UW Code Camp will provide a venue to:
- Discuss and help solve technical issues that impact the UW
- Discover new opportunities to learn and problem solve with colleagues on real technical issues that the UW faces
- Learn about new IT services and how they impact technical engineers
- Make new connections with UW engineers
- Create additional opportunities to share Central UW-IT tools & expertise