New to the U
We’re glad you’ve joined the Husky family! We know there’s a lot to take in as a new marketing and communications professional at the UW, so we’ve gathered a few resources to get you started. Interested in more information? Reach out to us any time at email@example.com.
Engage with your peers
Interact with your marketing colleagues from all three campuses and stay connected with marketing and communications initiatives at the Marketing Roundtable. The group gathers every other month to share ideas and resources, hear from industry experts and collaborate on marketing opportunities. To make sure the next meeting invitation lands in your inbox, email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the group.
Get up to speed
- Create your email signature
- Order new business cards and letterhead
- Peruse interesting facts and figures about the UW
- Check out the UW brand guidelines, including the University logos and editorial style and standards.
- Discover campus partners—such as Classroom Technology & Events, Creative Communications and UW Trademarks & Licensing—and learn about their services.
- Stay up to date with the University Marketing & Communications blog.
- Connect with the UW on social media.