We’re glad you’ve joined the Husky family! We know there’s a lot to take in as a new marketing and communications professional at the UW, so we’ve gathered a few resources to get you started. Interested in more information? Reach out to us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engage with your peers
Discover best practices, learn about marketing efforts from other UW units and stay on top of new campus resources with Marketing Matters, University Marketing’s e-newsletter (distributed every other month). Email email@example.com to subscribe.
Interact with your marketing colleagues from all three campuses and stay connected with marketing and communications initiatives at the Marketing Roundtable. The group gathers every other month to share ideas and resources, hear from industry experts and collaborate on marketing opportunities. To make sure the next meeting invitation lands in your inbox, email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the group.
Get up to speed
- Create your email signature.
- Order new business cards and letterhead.
- Peruse interesting facts and figures about the UW.
- Check out the UW brand guidelines, including the University art pack (.zip download) and editorial style and standards.
- Discover campus partners—such as Advancement Communications, Creative Communications and UW Trademarks & Licensing—and learn about their services.
- Stay up to date with the new University Marketing blog.