- Rentals are available to students, faculty/staff, alumni and the general public.
- Rentals are always first come, first serve; No reservations.
- Must be 18 years of age and older with valid ID to rent a canoe or rowboat.
- Children must weigh at least 25 pounds and walk on their own.
- Boat restrictions: maximum 3 in a canoe and 4 in a rowboat.
- Patrons must have current UW Husky Card or Alumni Association ID to receive established UW rates.
- Payment must be made by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
Note: Specific rental times can vary throughout the year depending on daylight. Please call us at (206) 543-9433 for current rental hours.