Rental Hours – Opening to 7:30 pm
- Rentals are available to students, faculty/staff, alumni, and the general public.
- Must be 18 years of age and older with valid ID to rent a canoe or rowboat.
- Boat restrictions: maximum 3 in a canoe and 4 in a rowboat.
- Patrons must have current UW Husky Card or Alumni Association ID to receive established UW rates.
- Payment must be made by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
Note: Specific rental times can vary throughout the year depending on daylight. Please call us at (206) 543-9433 for current rental hours.