Waterfront Activities Center
The Waterfront Activities Center, located directly behind Husky Stadium on Union Bay and the Montlake Cut, offers canoe and rowboat rentals, storage of non-motorized craft for students, faculty/staff and alumni association members, and a lounge/meeting room available for use by university groups and departments.
Follow the WAC on Facebook!
- Winter Holidays, Dec. 19, 2015 – Jan. 3, 2016
- Martin Luther King Holiday, Jan. 16-18, 2016
- President’s Day Holiday, Feb. 13-15, 2016
- Veteran’s Day Holiday, Nov. 11, 2016
- Thanksgiving Holiday, Nov. 24-27, 2016
- Winter Holidays, Dec. 17, 2016 – Jan. 2, 2017
View the WAC location on the campus map in a new window.
UW Box 354050
3710 Montlake Blvd. NE
Seattle, WA 98195
Parking is free after 12:00 p.m. (noon) on Saturdays and all day Sundays/holidays.
Sound Transit Light Rail has arrived at UW. Avoid parking issues and use light rail, conveniently located by Husky Stadium and the WAC.