Located on the main floor of the IMA on the north side of the large cardio fitness room. Look for the sign…
Who is eligible to use The Crags?
- Currently enrolled UW Seattle Students
- UW Seattle Faculty and Staff (Please note that non-IMA members will pay an IMA daily entrance fee in addition to the Climbing Center fees)
- Spouses and Registered Domestic Partners with current IMA Membership
- The Crags is NOT open to the general public or guests of IMA Members.
Academic Quarter (March 31-June 12)
|Monday||3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Friday||12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Bouldering & Slacklining)
2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (All Climbing)
|Weekends||1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
Important Dates and Hour Changes
- Spring quarter opening – March 31, 3 p.m.
- Closed April 12 – April 20 (competition preparation).
- April 18th & 19th Open for competition only.
- Memorial Day, May 26th – 1-5 p.m.
- Closed June 9th – 23rd
|Day pass||$3.25 + tax|
|Quarter pass||$42.00 + tax|
|Quarter pass with equipment||$65.00 + tax|
Equipment Rental Rates
|Chalk bag||$1.00 + tax|
|Harness||$2.25 + tax|
|Shoes||$3.25 + tax|
|Combo (harness/shoes)||$4.25 + tax|
You will need your UW Husky ID card (students & faculty/staff) or IMA membership card.
We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. We do not accept Husky Cards as a form of payment.