DO-IT thrives through partnerships. Partners engage with us to discover new ideas, spread our mission, recruit participants, and implement interventions that make institutions and industry around the world more welcoming and accessible to individuals with disabilities.
Partners participate in our programs with the following activities:
- engage in conferences and capacity building institutes and other conferences
- participate in project training and communities of practice
- commit to making their courses, resources, programs, and/or workplaces and hiring practices more welcoming and accessible to people with disabilities
- explore opportunities for students with disabilities to intern in their fields
- gather and share data used to measure changes in the engagement of people with disabilities in their programs
- review resumes and hire capable students with disabilities
To learn more about becoming a partner in a DO-IT project, send an email to email@example.com.