Meet the VP
Among OMA&D’s loyal supporters is a distinguished group called the Vice President’s Circle. The Vice President’s Circle was created to recognize extraordinary advocates and friends who give $1,000 or more annually to OMA&D. Your commitment ensures support for scholarships, programs, services, and cultural and civic activities.
As OMA&D Vice President’s Circle members, you join a group of people who care deeply about strengthening economic and academic support for underrepresented minority, low-income and first-generation students. OMA&D donors also make it possible for students to access educational enrichment programs, such as study abroad and undergraduate research. When you support University of Washington students, you not only provide critical financial resources, you demonstrate to students that you believe in their potential and know they can succeed. Thank you.
Becoming a Member of the Vice President’s Circle
The Vice President’s Circle recognizes donors who contribute $1,000 or more annually to funds within the Office of Minority Affairs & Diversity. Gifts matched by your employer or your spouse’s employer count toward recognition.
If you are a UW employee who wishes to give using payroll deduction, please use this link.
We are pleased to offer these benefits to our Vice President’s Circle members:
An annual gift of $1,000 or more:
- Invitations to VP hosted events
- Subscription to Viewpoint magazine
- Priority notification of OMA&D events
- Exclusive invitations to community events as the special guest of the Vice President
- Invitation to Celebration, OMA&D’s annual event that features the outstanding achievements, inspiring stories and academic success of our students.
An annual gift of $2,000 or more (all of the above benefits and):
- Membership in the UW President’s Circle
- Complimentary UW Alumni Association membership
- Annual recognition in the UW Foundation Report to Contributors
- Invitations to the President’s Circle reception in Sylvan Grove with UW President and other special UW events
- Reduced rate for campus parking | Contact email@example.com