By contributing back to the UW, you will help the next generation of students explore their interests, find community, discover the world and live their dreams – just like you. In return, your name will be listed on the HuskyTron at graduation!
How do I make a donation?
There are two ways to give:
- Go to www.uwfoundation.org/SCGD
- Contact Katherine Day Hase, Director for Advancement, at (206) 616-2492 or email@example.com
What can I donate to?
- Scholarships: Provides scholarships for students in financial need.
- The Samuel E. Kelly Ethnic Cultural Center: Helps to build programs and space so students can develop leadership and organizational skills in a place that addresses academic, cultural, recreational and social needs of students, staff and faculty at UW.
- Study Abroad Programs: Helps students with the costs associated with study abroad programs and provides scholarships, airfare, food, etc…
- GO-MAP (Graduate Opportunities and Minority Achievement Program): This supports research seminars, professional development workshops and networking opportunities for graduate students.
- Instructional Center: Provides support for student tutors of/at the Office of Minority Affairs & Diversity’s Instructional Center, which provides academic support to OMA&D students.
Instructors and tutors are available for nearly every major with an emphasis on math, science, engineering and technology.