Summer Study 2011 - Sunday, July 17
Phase I & II: Breakfast (McMahon Hall Cafeteria, Down to Dining Level, Ground Floor)
- For those who made arrangements to attend a religious service.
Phase I & II: Religious Service (optional)
Phase I & II: Meet in McCarty Hall Main Entrance Lobby (3rd Floor) to load bus for the Southwest Community Center
Arrive Southwest Community Center
Lunch with Rugby Team
- Check out the Seattle Slam Wheelchair Rugby Team go head to head.
Phase I & II: Meet in front of the Southwest Community Center (where you were dropped off) to load buses to return to UW.
Phase I & II: Dinner (McMahon Hall Cafeteria, Down to Dining Level, Ground Floor)
- Come check out the Annual DO-IT International Film Festival.
DIFF! (McCarty Hall Lounge, 3rd Floor, South Tower)
- Outdoor sports activities (Meet in McCarty Hall Main Entrance Lobby, 3rd Floor, Lobby Level to go to Denny Field outside across from McCarty Hall).
- Visiting, board games, crafts & more (McCarty Hall Main Entrance Lobby or McCarty Library).
- Relax in your room to store up energy for another busy day tomorrow.
Evening Dorm Activities
- Time to finish up your evening routine and head to your room.
Flush and Brush!
Goodnight! All Scholars must be in their rooms in McCarty Hall.