Summer Study 2003 - Friday, August 8
Breakfast and Begin Pack-up (McMahon Hall Cafeteria, Ground Floor, Dining Level)
Phase II Meet in McCarty Entrance Lobby (3rd Floor, Lobby Level) to depart for Phase II Workshops.
Pack Up (McCarty Hall)
- Pack-up, but leave belongings in room.
Phase II Workshops:
- The Game of Life and Image Processing (Sieg Hall 228) Richard Ladner, Professor, Computer Science Professor, University of Washington
- Human Interface Technology Lab (Ocean Sciences Room 111) Bruce Campbell, Human Interface Technology Lab, University of Washington
- World Wide Access (LUTE Lab, Engineering Library) Wendy Chisholm. World Wide Web Consortium, Accessibility Specialist
- As the World Turns (Academic Computing Center (ACC) Room 044) Deb Schmitt, Science and Math Instructor, South Kitasp School District
Meet in McCarty Entrance Lobby (3rd Floor, Lobby Level) to depart for HUB.
Phase I Lunch (HUB Food Court, Ground Floor)
Phase II Lunch (HUB Food Court, HUB, Ground Floor)
Closing Ceremonies (HUB Room 200ABC, 2nd Floor)
- Phase I Awards and Testimonials.
- Phase II Reports and Awards.
Finish Packing and Dorm Check-out (McCarty Hall Main Entrance Lobby)
See ya in Cyberspace!