Summer Study 1997 - Friday, August 15
Breakfast (HUB Husky Den)
Open Computer Lab (HUB 106B)
- Finish up evaluations, newsletter articles, and other assignments.
Phase II Workshops
- Genetics Research (Fluke Hall 235)
Patrick Stayton, Cyndi Long
- Technical Communication (Loew Hall 19)
- Game of Life (Sieg Hall 228)
Snack Break (HUB Husky Den, near 106B)
What Comes Next? (HUB Husky Den, near 106B), Sheryl Burgstahler
- Discuss Phase II expectations, share Phase II project ideas.
Lunch (HUB Husky Den)
- Then, begin getting ready to check out of McCarty Dorm.
- Check out by 5:30 pm unless you are staying the night.
Phase II Summer Study Reports (McCarty Library) Pay attention! You'll be doing this next year.
Testimonial Time! (McCarty Library) All Scholars share future plans for college and careers.
See ya in Cyberspace!
Pizza for those staying over night (McCarty Entrance Lounge).
Scholars who are staying the night must be in McCarty Residence Hall.