Universal Design of Instruction Examples, continued
- Provide printed materials in electronic format.
- Use accessible webpages (text descriptions of graphics).
- Provide printed materials early so that students can prepare to access the materials in alternate formats.
- Create printed and web-based materials in simple, consistent formats.
- Provide effective prompting during an activity and feedback after the assignment is completed.
- Provide multiple ways for students to demonstrate knowledge.
- Make sure equipment and activities minimize sustained physical effort.