October Edition of DO-IT News Out Now
The latest issue of DO-IT News came out this week. This issue shares updates on our programs and resources. Including the experience DO-IT’s Phase I and Phase II scholars, the Trailblazer Award Winners and much more surrounding the intersection of disabilities and technology.
- 2019 Trailblazer Award Winners
- DO-IT's Newest Program, AccessISL
- Phase I Scholars Share What They Learned
- Summer Study: What Do Phase I Scholars Do?
- Summer Study: What Do Phase II Scholars Do?
- Studying BCIs at the CNT
- Christopher Caulfield Researches Augmented Reality
- Study Away Silicon Valley
- STEM for All Video Showcase
- Three New Features in Able Player 4.1
- About DO-IT
Want to fund these and similar endeavors? Visit our donation form here.