Communities of Practice
The AccessINCLUDES Community of Practice discusses ways to increase the engagement of disability in the INCLUDES community. Send a request to join to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other communities of practice hosted by the DO-IT Center can be found on the Communities of Practice page at www.uw.edu/doit/resources/communities-practice.
The NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub (Award HRD-1818635) is funded to lead and serve the NSF INCLUDES National Network. The Hub works to
- Strengthen a common vision among those working to improve equity and inclusion in STEM;
- Broker connections among Network members—and across education, industry, government, and philanthropy groups—through an online community, webinars, convenings, and related events;
- Measure progress and impact across the Network;
- Promote the success of Network members, and elevate expertise by developing and sharing events, tools, and resources to support learning, action, and sustainability; and
- Advance the field by communicating discoveries, facilitating opportunities for broad engagement, and catalyzing action to improve STEM inclusion and equity