AccessComputing Industry Partners are companies that are working to make the technical workplace more welcoming and accessible to computing professionals with disabilities. Companies learn about strategies that can be successful in recruiting and retaining employees with disabilities.
- Access resumes of talented computing students with disabilities
- Find people with disabilities for user testing your products and services
- Enjoy professional development activities for interns and employees
- Learn how to create accessible and diverse work environments
- Attend workshops and webinars on employee recruitment and retention
- Connect to other Partners who are excelling at creating accessible workplaces
- Gain recognition for being a leader in recruiting and retaining employees with disabilities
- Network with top-ranked accessibility experts and their cutting-edge research
To become an AccessComputing Industry Partner, complete our online form.
Current Industry Partners
Current Industry Partners include
AbiliTrek is a multifaceted disability-owned company with the mission of improving accessibility and empowering people with disabilities.
Galois specializes in the research and development of new technologies that solve the most difficult problems in computer science. They are passionate about the trustworthiness of critical systems and work to ensure that the systems you depend on work as intended; they works closely with clients to achieve a balance between the privacy/cost/speed challenges involved in making systems more trustworthy.
Lawrence Livermore National Labs
A national lab strengthening the United States' security through development and application of world-class science and technology.
A producer of both software and hardware products and a leader in accessibility and disability hiring.
A cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco focused on customer relationship management.
Verizon operates America’s most reliable wireless network and the nation’s premier all-fiber network, and delivers integrated solutions to businesses worldwide. With brands like Yahoo, TechCrunch and HuffPost, the company's media group helps consumers stay informed and entertained, communicate and transact, while creating new ways for advertisers and partners to connect.