AccessComputing Industry Partners are companies that are working to make the technical workplace more welcoming and accessible to computing professionals with disabilities. Companies learn about strategies that can be successful in recruiting and retaining employees with disabilities.
- Access resumes of talented computing students with disabilities
- Find people with disabilities for user testing your products and services
- Enjoy professional development activities for interns and employees
- Learn how to create accessible and diverse work environments
- Attend workshops and webinars on employee recruitment and retention
- Connect to other Partners who are excelling at creating accessible workplaces
- Gain recognition for being a leader in recruiting and retaining employees with disabilities
- Network with top-ranked accessibility experts and their cutting-edge research
To become an AccessComputing Industry Partner, complete our online form.
Current Industry Partners
Current Industry Partners include
AbiliTrek is a multifaceted disability-owned company with the mission of improving accessibility and empowering people with disabilities.
Lawrence Livermore National Labs
A national lab strengthening the United States' security through development and application of world-class science and technology.
A producer of both software and hardware products and a leader in accessibility and disability hiring.
Oath is a media and technology company that reaches over one billion people around the world through our house of brands including Yahoo, AOL, Huffington Post, TechCrunch, MAKERS, and more. Our industry leading Accessibility Team works to ensure all users can access and enjoy our products, services and content.
A cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco focused on customer relationship management.