1. Review the location-related characteristics in the tabs below by clicking on each bolded tab on the left side.
2. Disregard any tabs referencing characteristics not present in your program.
3. Implement the necessary preparatory steps in each remaining tab.
- Ensure adequate staff to supervise youth and prevent injuries
- Communicate clearly with parents/guardians about health needs, concerns, and medications
- Ensure adequate staff to supervise
- Discuss risks and appropriate behaviors/boundaries with youth
- Establish protocols for youth medication self-administration, if allowable