Who is responsible for providing accessible transportation to a postsecondary student's internship or co-op?

Date Updated

The policy regarding transportation should be the same for students with disabilities as it is for students without disabilities. It is most often the case that students arrange their own transportation to and from internships. The student with special needs should look into options for accessible transportation (e.g., accessible bus, van service). The campus disabled student services office may be able to assist with this process. If the student is a client of Vocational Rehabilitation (VR), they might also ask their VR counselor for assistance.