Vote for Us in the 2019 STEM for All Video Showcase!
This year AccessComputing is participating in the STEM for All Video Showcas
Check out our video, join the conversation, cast your vote, and share our video with your network: Teaching Accessibility to Broaden Participation.
While you're there, check out other videos focused on disability:
- Designing Tactile Picture Books: Critical Making in Libraries to Broaden Participation in STEM Education and Careers
- The ASL Clear Project: Engaging Deaf Students in STEM Learning
- Signing Glossaries for Science Exhibits
- Supporting Science Learning in Kids with Language Disorder
- Innovators Developing Accessible Tools for Astronomy
- SAIL: Signing Avatars and Immersive Learning
- Promoting Computer Science for Students with Disabilities
- Fractional Reasoning: Students with Learning Disabilities
Do you have a video in the showcase? Share it with us!