Summer Study 2017 - Tuesday, July 18
Phase I: Scholar Dorm Check In and Registration (Lander Hall, 4th Floor and Garage)
Phase I: Welcome Meeting for Scholars and Parents (Maple Hall, Great Room) Sheryl Burgstahler, DO-IT Director
- Welcome: Program goals, schedule, expectations and safety.
- Lander Hall rules and emergency procedures (Resident Advisor).
- Scholar, staff, and guest introductions.
Phase I: Welcome Dinner (Maple Hall, Great Room and Patio)
- Your first assignment: "This is Your Life!"
Phase I: DO-IT Success Panel (Maple Hall, Great Room)
- Words of wisdom about college, employment, and DO-IT participation from DO-IT Interns who have “done it” before.
Evening Dorm Activities / Go To Bed
- Visiting, board games, crafts, and more (Lander 4th Floor Lounge). 4th Floor Lounge: Emily, Jonah
- Hang out in your dorm room or go to bed early to get some rest. Dorm hall duty: Olivia (girls) and Grady (boys)
Flush and Brush!
- Time to finish up your evening routine and head to your room.
Goodnight! All Scholars must be in their rooms in Lander Hall.