Summer Study 2013 - Friday, July 26
Breakfast (McMahon Hall Cafeteria, Down to Dining Level, Ground Floor)
Phase II: Reel Grrls Group: Meet outside McCarty Entrance to load bus and depart for Phase II Workshop.
Phase II: Neurobiology and College of the Environment Groups: Meet in McCarty Entrance Lobby (3rd Floor, Lobby Level) to depart for Phase II Workshops.
Phase II Workshops:
- Disability and the Media! By Reel Grrls (off campus at Reel Grrls Studio) Monica Olsson, Outreach and Access Coordinator, Reel Grrls Bring laptop and take laptop back to dorm at end of workshop.
- OUR ENVIRONMENT! Earth, Sea and Space (HCK, Room 244) Karl A. Lang, Outreach Director, Department of Earth and Space Sciences, UW Bring laptop and take laptop back to dorm at end of workshop.
- Exploratory Neurobiology: Bugs, Mice and Brains! (Kincaid Hall, Room 248) Martha Bosma, Associate Professor, Biology, University of Washington & Hiro Watari, UW Neurobiology Graduate Student, & Stephanie A. Fuller, UW Neurobiology Graduate Student
Phase I: Pack Up (McCarty Hall)
- Pack-up, but leave belongings in room.
Phase I: Meet in McCarty Entrance Lobby (3rd Floor, Lobby) to depart for HUB.
Phase I & II: Lunch (HUB, Husky Den, Lower Level)
Phase I & Phase II meet in Lyceum Room in HUB for Closing Ceremonies
Phase I & II: Closing Ceremonies (HUB, Lyceum Room)
- Phase I Awards and Testimonials.
- Phase II Reports and Awards.
Phase I & II: Finish Packing and Dorm Check-out (McCarty Hall Main Entrance Lobby)
- Make sure to check your room for left-behind items, pick up your binder and laptop from DO-IT Staff in the McCarty Lobby, and turn in your keys to the McCarty Front Desk.
See ya in Cyberspace!