Summer Study 2009 - Friday, July 24
Breakfast and Begin Pack-up (McMahon Hall Cafeteria, Down to Dining Level, Ground Floor)
- Depart McCarty Hall Main Entrance Lobby between 7:00 and 8:00.
Pack Up (McCarty Hall)
- Pack-up, but leave belongings in room.
Phase II: Meet in McCarty Entrance Lobby (3rd Floor, Lobby Level) to depart for Phase II Workshops.
Phase II Workshops:
- Lights, Cameras, Action! DXARTS Creative Video Lab. (Raitt 129) Tivon Rice, Teaching Assistant, Digital Arts and Experimental Media, University of Washington
- What do you NOAA? (HUB Room 304D, 3rd Floor) Annmarie Poginay, DO-IT Ambassador
- Exploratory Neurobiology: Bugs, Mice and Brains! (Kincaid 248) Martha Bosma, Associate Professor, Biology, University of Washington
- DO-IT Second Life! (HUB Room 304F, 3rd Floor) Terry Thompson, DO-IT Technology Specialist
Meet in McCarty Entrance Lobby (3rd Floor, Lobby) to depart for HUB.
Lunch (HUB Food Court, Ground Floor)
Begin moving upstairs for Closing Ceremonies
Closing Ceremonies (HUB Room 310, 3rd Floor)
- Phase I Awards and Testimonials.
- Phase II Reports and Awards.
Finish Packing and Dorm Check-out (McCarty Hall Main Entrance Lobby)
- Make sure to check your room for left-behind items, pick up your binder and laptop from DO-IT Staff in the McCarty Lobby, and turn in your keys to the McCarty Front Desk.
See ya in Cyberspace!