Summer Study 2008 - Friday, July 25
Breakfast and Begin Pack-up (McMahon Hall Cafeteria, Down to Dining Level, Ground Floor)
- Depart McCarty Hall Main Entrance Lobby between 7:00 and 8:00.
Phase II: Meet in McCarty Entrance Lobby (3rd Floor, Lobby Level) to depart for Phase II Workshops.
Pack Up (McCarty Hall)
- Pack-up, but leave belongings in room.
Phase II Workshops:
- HIT the Note! An Augmented Reality Workshop (Meet in front of McCarty Hall at 8:15 to depart for Ballard) Suzanne Weghorst, Director, Human Interface Technology Lab, University of Washington
- What do you NOAA? (Mary Gates Hall Room 253, 2nd Floor) Annmarie Poginy, DO-IT Ambassador
- Digitize to Save the Planet! (Mary Gates Hall Room 297, 2nd Floor) Ryan Ferguson and Beth Lewis, Pearson Foundation
- The Game of Life (Paul Alan CSE Building Room 002, Basement) Chris Schlecty, DO-IT Ambassador
- BioToy Factory (Foege North Lobby) Alexandra MacKenzie, DO-IT Ambassador
Meet in McCarty Entrance Lobby (3rd Floor, Lobby) to depart for HUB.
Lunch (HUB Food Court, Ground Floor)
Begin moving upstairs for Closing Ceremonies
Closing Ceremonies (HUB Room 310, 3rd Floor)
- Phase I Awards and Testimonials.
- Phase II Reports and Awards.
Finish Packing and Dorm Check-out (McCarty Hall Main Entrance Lobby)
- Make sure to check your room for left-behind items, pick up your binder and laptop from DO-IT Staff in the McCarty Lobby, and turn in your keys to the McCarty Front Desk.
See ya in Cyberspace!