Summer Study 2004 - Friday, August 13
Breakfast and Begin Pack-up (McMahon Hall Cafeteria, Ground Floor, Dining Level)
Phase II: Meet in McCarty Entrance Lobby (3rd Floor, Lobby Level) to depart for Phase II Workshops.
Phase II Workshops:
- The Game of Life and Image Processing (Paul Allen CSE Building, Room 002) Richard Ladner, Computer Science Professor, University of Washington
- Virtual Veggies! An Augmented Reality Workshop (215 Fluke Hall, 2nd Floor) Suzanne Weghorst, Human Interface Technology Lab, University of Washington
- Where in the World? Geographic Information and Global Positioning Systems (HUB 200ABC, 2nd floor) Mike Dedman. National Parks Service
- Spaced Out! The Ever-changing Solar System (Physics Astronomy Building A210; 2nd floor; building A) Chris Laws, Astronomy Graduate Student
Pack Up (McCarty Hall)
- Pack-up, but leave belongings in room.
Meet in McCarty Entrance Lobby (3rd Floor, Lobby) to depart for HUB.
Lunch (HUB Food Court, Ground Floor)
Closing Ceremonies (HUB Room 108, 1st Floor)
- Phase I Awards and Testimonials.
- Phase II Reports and Awards.
Finish Packing and Dorm Check-out (McCarty Hall Main Entrance Lobby)
See ya in Cyberspace!