Summer Study 2002 - Friday, August 9
Breakfast and Begin Pack-up (Haggett Hall Cafeteria, Kitchen Level)
Phase I Pack Up (McCarty Hall)
- Pack-up, but leave belongings in room.
Phase II Meet in McCarty Entrance Lobby (3rd Floor, Lobby Level) to depart for Phase II Workshops.
Phase II Workshops:
- The Game of Life and Image Processing (Sieg Hall 228) Richard Ladner, Professor, Computer Science Professor, University of Washington
- Human Interface Technology Lab (Fluke Hall 215) Suzanne Weghorst, Assistant Director for Research, Human Interface Technology
- Computer Usability Testing (LUTE Lab, Engineering Library) Microsoft and UW Technical Communications Department
- National Park Service: Working with Students and Visitors with Disabilities (Sieg Hall 231) Mike Dedman, Educator, National Park Service
Meet in McCarty Hall Main Entrance Lobby to depart for HUB
Phase I Lunch (HUB Food Court, Ground Floor)
Phase II Lunch (HUB Food Court, Ground Floor)
Closing Ceremonies (HUB Room 106B, 1st Floor)
- Phase I Awards and Testimonials.
- Phase II Reports and Awards.
Finish Packing and Dorm Check-out (McCarty Hall Main Entrance Lobby)
See ya in Cyberspace!