Summer Study 2000 - Thursday, August 3
Breakfast (HUB Husky Den)
Open Computer Lab (HUB 106B)
The Internet: It's a Wild Web World! (HUB 106B) Doug Hayman
- Explore the World Wide Web.
- View videotape; World Wide Access.
Meet in HUB 106B to walk to Architecture 019
Snack Break (Outside Smith Arc 019)
Get to the Heart of It! (Arc 019) Laurie Clark, Science Instructor
- Perform heart surgery and replace a valve for a needy sheep.
Walk back to HUB for lunch.
Lunch with Video Discussion Groups (HUB Husky Den)
- Open Computer Lab (HUB 106B)
- Visiting (outside HUB 106B)
- Games Room - billiards, bowling, video games at own cost (HUB basement)
Work-based Learning Experiences (HUB 106B) Sara Lopez, DO-IT Project Coordinator, Laura Vujovich, DO-IT Project Coordinator
- Learn about how to explore your career interests and the value of gaining work experiences before graduating from college.
Snack Break (HUB Husky Den, outside HUB 106B)
Work-based Learning Experiences, continued (HUB 106B)
- Continue investigating work experience opportunities and spend time exploring some internships and work opportunities for your future.
Dinner (in front of McCarty dorm while loading bus)
Load bus for Experience Music Project
Experience Music Project
- Take a tour of the dynamic interactive music museum.
Meet in front of Experience Music Project to load bus for return to McCarty.
McCarty Dorm activity options:
- Volleyball (Meet in McCarty Lobby)
- Games, visiting (McCarty Entrance Lounge)
- Videos (McCarty Small Lounge)
All Scholars must be in their rooms in McCarty Residence Hall.