Summer Study 2000 - Friday, August 11
Breakfast (HUB Husky Den)
Open Computer Lab (HUB 106B) Finish up evaluations, newsletter articles, and other assignments.
Snack Break (HUB Husky Den, near 106B)
What Comes Next? (HUB 209A), Sheryl Burgstahler
- Discuss Phase II expectations, share Phase II project ideas.
Phase II Workshops
- The Game of Life and Image Processing (Sieg Hall 228) Richard Ladner, Professor, Computer Science, University of Washington
- Virtual Reality (Fluke Hall) Suzanne Weghorst, Assistant Director for Research, Human Interface Technology Lab
- Making Science Labs Accessible to Everyone (Bagley 133) Greg Stefenich, Professor, University of Northern Iowa
Lunch (HUB Husky Den)
- Then, begin getting ready to check out of McCarty Dorm.
- Check out by 5:30 pm unless you are staying the night.
Phase II Summer Study Reports (McCarty Library)
- Pay attention! You'll be doing this next year.
Testimonial Time! (McCarty Library)
- All Scholars share future plans for college and careers.
See ya in Cyberspace!
Pizza for those staying over night (McCarty Small Lounge).
Scholars who are staying the night must be in McCarty Residence Hall.