March 2019 Issue of DO-IT News Out Now!
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
DO-IT Ambassador Rochelle studied abroad in Beijing last summer.
The latest issue of DO-IT News came out this week. Each issue shares updates on our programs and resources, as well as coverage and opinion pieces on disability-related topics.
This issue features the following articles:
- Director's Digressions: Highlights of Our Annual Report
- AccessComputing Participant Awarded Baltimore Sun's “25 Women to Watch” and New Mobility Magazine's “5 Women Under 40 to Watch”
- AccessCyberlearning 2.0 Capacity Building Institute
- My Summer Language-Intensive Program
- AP Computer Science Principles Professional Development for Teachers of Students Who Are Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- My Research on Haptics and Wearable Computing
- IT Capacity Building Award Presented to University Libraries
- IDEAS Cohort Elevator Pitch Workshop
- Going to the Tapia Conference
- About DO-IT