Key Electronic Resources
- For program resources related to DO‑IT, college and career success for people with disabilities, assistive and accessible technology, and universal design, access the DO‑IT website at www.uw.edu/doit.
- To contact DO-IT staff and ask questions about DO-IT programs and resources, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DO‑IT Scholars and Ambassadors communicate with each other by sending messages to email@example.com.
- DO‑IT Mentors, Pals, Scholars, and Ambassadors communicate with each other by sending messages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cohorts of DO‑IT Scholars from 2000 and later can communicate by sending email to xxxxdo‑email@example.com. Cohorts of DO‑IT Scholars from 1999 and earlier can communicate by sending email to
- xxdo‑firstname.lastname@example.org (where xxxx or xx, respectively, is the year they became a DO‑IT Scholar).
- Parents and guardians of DO‑IT Scholars and Ambassadors can join a discussion list for parents by sending a request to email@example.com.