June 2021 Issue of DO-IT News Out Now
Some of the Summer Study 2020 Scholars and staff learned about each other's home and family, including pets!
The latest issue of DO-IT News came out this week. This issue shares updates on our programs and resources, including a welcome to our 2021 Summer Study Scholars, a look at standardized testing accommodations, and advice on making informal STEM learning accessible.
- Meet the 2021 Scholars!
- DO-IT Director Wins the Diversity in Technology Leadership Award
- Standardized Testing Accommodations
- DO-IT Wins Award in the NSF STEM for All Video Showcase
- Increasing the Participation of Women with Disabilities in Academic STEM Careers
- Join Efforts to Make Informal STEM Learning Accessible
- Watch AccessCSforAll’s Webinars for CS Educators Teaching Students with Disabilities
- Learn More about Creating Inclusive Learning Opportunities in Higher Ed
- About DO-IT
Want to fund these and similar endeavors? Visit our donation form here.