How can students with disabilities get accommodations for the General Educational Development (GED) Test?

Date Updated

National testing services are required to provide reasonable accommodations, and most have information on their websites about how to document disabilities and how to request accommodations. However, students must submit documentation well in advance.

The General Equivalency Diploma (GED) tests measure a student's knowledge and academic skills as compared with those of traditional high school graduates. To find out about requesting accommodations for the GED, visit the Accommodations from GED Testing Service website. Accommodations must be requested through the local GED testing centers.