E-Community Activity: Identifying Your Likes and Dislikes
Send this message to the e-community of protégés and mentors.
Subject: Identifying your likes and dislikes
You will spend a long time in school and at work. Building on things that you like to do and learn about is one step toward a fulfilling life. Give some thought to your likes and dislikes. Think about how you would complete each partial sentence below.
- One thing I really like to do is:
One thing I really dislike doing is:
- One activity I really like at school is:
One activity I don't like at school is:
- The subject I like most at school is:
The subject I like least at school is:
- One activity I really like for recreation is:
A recreational activity I don't like is:
- Something I like to do with my friends is:
One thing I don't like doing with my friends is:
- An activity I like to do when I'm alone is:
One activity I don't like to do alone is:
Share with the group a job you might enjoy because of your likes and dislikes.