Study Abroad

Visiting Exchange Students

The University of Washington is delighted to welcome visiting exchange students from our exchange partner universities and specific departmental exchange partner universities.  

CherriesIn ordered to be considered for admittance as a visiting exchange student you must first be nominated as a candidate for exchange by the international office or corresponding department at your home university. Please contact your university’s exchange coordinator for questions about the nomination and selection process.

If your university is not listed among our partner universities then we unfortunately cannot accommodate your request for short term study at UW. Please contact Undergraduate Admissions or Graduate Admissions if you would like more information about degree or transfer options for international students.

Students interested in English language programs or research possibilities should contact the International and English Language Programs office.