The Disclosures section lists all of your pending and completed disclosures. The following image shows an example list.
The values listed for existing disclosures are:
- Disclosure ID: automatically generated by FIDS. For completed disclosures, you may click the Disclosure IDs to see read-only views of your point-in-time disclosures. If your disclosure’s status is Review Complete or No Review Required, you may edit it. You will see an Edit this Disclosure button at the bottom of the page.
- eGC1 Number: the primary eGC1 linked with this disclosure. Your disclosure status will appear on the PI, Personnel, & Organizations page of this eGC1. You will see “(not available)” displayed for disclosures that do not have a primary eGC1.
- Date Disclosed: when you completed the disclosure.
- Disclosure Required: you need to complete this disclosure.
- Disclosure Complete: you have completed this disclosure.
- Review Status
- Review Required: generally, this indicates the disclosure has related SFI, and the reviewer needs to review this disclosure now
- Waiting for JIT (Just in Time): the system will assess the need for review at the appropriate time
- No Review Required: generally, this indicates no related SFI, and therefore no review is needed
- Pending Answer: the reviewer needs information from the investigator; this status is set by the reviewers
- Review Complete: the reviewer completed reviewing the disclosure
For more information, see the Disclosure Review Statuses section.
- If an investigator is removed from an eGC1, the system will delete the pending disclosure within 24 hours.
- If a person’s investigator setting is changed from Yes to No, any completed disclosure will be disassociated from the eGC1, and as needed, the disclosure’s status will be reset to Waiting for JIT.