Are you looking for an undergraduate researcher to speak to your students about getting involved in undergraduate research?
Undergraduate Research Leaders are available to lead presentations and speak on panels throughout the entire year. To request a URL to attend your event/course, please use the form below and keep in mind the following requirements:
- Please submit requests at least two weeks in advance of the intended presentation date.
- A typical presentation is around 25-30 minutes long and addresses the following topics:
- What is research?
- Why do undergraduate research?
- Personal stories from Undergraduate Research Leaders
- Exploring research topics
- Undergraduate Research Program resources and next steps
If you would like to adjust this length or add any additional topics, please include that in your request.
Please note that we may not be able to accommodate all requests based on the availability of our URLs. Thank you for your understanding!